Responsibilities Include but aren't limited to:
- Oversee all garage door technicians on daily basis
- Communicate and report daily with management
- Demonstrate leadership
- Direct employees activity to achieve performance goals for the company
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Develop customer/vendor relationships
- Monitor employee performance
- Help on jobs when needed
- Previous years installing and servicing garage doors. Both, commercial and residential preferred. Knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment and supplies used in the garage door industry.
- Ability to plan and direct field activities
- Ability to learn and teach new processes
- Ability to train new employees
- Ability to motivate employees
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with other employees and the general public.
- Problem solving skills
- Be a self starter with the ability to organize multiple projects and manage rapid shifting priorities.
- Knowledge with computers