GARAGE DOOR TECHNICIAN
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ProLift Garage Doors seeks experienced Garage Door Technician to perform installations, service, and repairs for the greater Cary, NC area, including Raleigh, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, and New Hill. If you have prior experience working as a repair technician or in a comparable position and seek a full-time or part-time position, please apply.
- Repair various types of garage doors and openers
- Install various types of residential garage doors, including retrofit and new construction.
- Products, buildings and applications differ case by case; the candidate must be able to choose best solutions for each application as it pertains to safety, functionality and performance.
- The Technician will also troubleshoot, repair and perform periodic maintenance on new and existing equipment.
Pay Range: Based on Experience
Fringe Benefits: Profit share, bonuses
- Previous experience servicing/installing garage doors - knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment and supplies used in the residential garage door service (minimum 1 year preferred)
- Mechanical aptitude, knowledge and skilled in using various hand and power tools
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and general public
- Team player; strong collaboration skills
- Be a self-starter with the ability to operate without direct supervision at all times
- Must have valid drivers' license with good driving record and be insurable
- Basic math and legible handwriting
- Requires frequently: Standing, lifting of 50 lbs, Carrying 50 lbs, walking, pushing, stooping, climbing, bending, crouching, crawling, reaching above and below shoulder level; full use of hands, good finger dexterity, lifting from floor to waist and twisting of torso. Also includes working in cramped garages, on ladders, and with power tools and perform manual labor in outside environment, exposed to heat, sun, high humidity, rain and other adverse weather conditions.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1 year of experience that would provide the skills and abilities that is necessary to complete the job.
Your application has been successfully submitted.