This job is no longer accepting applications.
THIS ISN’T JUST A JOB, IT’S A CAREER!
WE ARE NOT JUST CO-WORKERS WE ARE FAMILY!
Industrial Door Company is setting a new standard in the door industry for quality customer service. We regularly train and educate our technicians on the latest technology and processes. We strive to develop a personal relationship with every client, exceeding expectations and providing prompt and dependable service since 1985. Our mission is to be recognized as the best company in Northern California for doors, glass, and dock equipment. We are looking for top-tier industry professionals to join our team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate to manage the service department. This position is in the door and loading dock equipment field and will handle dispatching, customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. The service manager's responsibilities include providing the highest level of customer service, developing lasting customer relationships, and managing the service team members. The service manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as the company's products and services. To be successful as a service manager, you should display a strong sales-minded attitude as well as excellent leadership skills. You should also have the ability to develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers and third-party vendors. Schedule: M-F 7:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Status: Exempt Salary Position
Compensation: Depends on Experience ($59,000 - $62,000) may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical paid at 100% for employee Dental and Vision Plans Available 401K with 4% Company Match
Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team's objectives and sales goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new orders, and tracking inventory. Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives. Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company's adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industry's standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes.
Service Manager Requirements:
- Previous sales and management experience may be advantageous.
- Commercial building maintenance experience preferred
- Must be intermediate to advanced in Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills. Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
Industrial Door Company is a proud to be a drug free work environment and EEO employer.
Click here to apply: https://industrialdoorcompany.applytojob.com/apply/org82Rrw0W/Service-Manager
Your application has been successfully submitted.