COMMERCIAL DOOR LEAD TECHNICIAN
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Title: Lead Commercial Roll-up Door/Dock Equipment Installer/Service Technician
Classification: Full-time, M-F 7am-4pm
Reports to: Senior Management
Our compensation and benefits show how much we value our team.
- $50,000-$90,000 Annually DOE
- Medical paid at 100% for employee
- Dental and Vision plans available
- 401K plan with company match up to 4% of earnings
- Paid vacation
- Full time stable year-round work
- Opportunity for advancement and responsibility!
This position will install, repair or replace commercial doors and loading dock equipment on new construction projects in addition to service and replacement work on all types of overhead doors, as well as dock equipment.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your resume:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous.
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years (Journeyman) experience installing commercial roll-up/sectional, high speed doors, and associated equipment.
- Must be mechanically inclined with construction skills and have previous experience with installation of roll up doors.
- Familiar with the use of hand and power tools and can work independently and alongside a team.
- Ability to lift to 75 lbs. with or without accommodation.
- Ability to communicate with building owner/managers, job site superintendents as well as other workforces.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work with internal Project Managers and Sales Team.
- Effectively communicate, understand oral instructions, read and interpret documents and instructions.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to adhere to safety protocols.
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurable DMV record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Industrial Door Company is a proud to be a drug free work environment and EEO employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.