GARAGE DOOR TECH
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Prolift Garage Doors of Kitsap County seeks experienced Garage Door Installer to perform installations, service, and repairs for the Kitsap County area. If you have prior experience working as a residential installer and seek a part-time/full-time position, please apply.
- Install various types of residential garage doors including retrofit and new construction. Products, buildings and applications differ case by case; the candidate must be able to complete installation professionally as it pertains to safety, functionality and performance working within the guidelines of the manufacturer's installation instructions.
- Previous experience servicing/ installing garage doors - knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment and supplies used in the residential garage door service
- Mechanical aptitude knowledge and skilled in using various hand and power tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and general public
- Team player
- Self-Starter Able to work independently and efficiently. Basic math and legible handwriting.
- Must have valid drivers' license with good driving record and be insurable.
Pay range : $20 per hour
Fringe benefits : Use of a Ford F150
How should job seekers apply : If qualified and interested please contact Rick by phone 253-232-8550 or by email email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.