GARAGE DOOR / ENTRY DOOR / AWNING INSTALLER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thomas V. Giel Garage Doors, Inc. of Gibsonia, PA, is a family-owned business looking for a dependable installer to join our team. We want people who are looking for a LIFELONG CAREER at an honest 3rd generation company!
- Install commercial or residential product lines daily: garage doors, entry doors, openers, gates, retractable awnings, aluminum awnings, man doors, dock seals, high speed garage doors, etc.
- Report daily to office, then drive company vehicle to the job site. Complete the installation/repair of the product to the customer's satisfaction.
- Learn new techniques & remain current with product changes for installing materials to meet safety specifications.
- Maintain safe working environment and ensure job site is clean and clear of debris.
- Maintain inventory on company truck and understand all parts.
- Must come to work on time every day
- Need general electrical, mechanical & construction knowledge.
- Must have a valid driver's license (NO EXCEPTION!).
- Must be ok with heights & heavy lifting.
- Must be able to use a tape measure.
- Will need to pass a drug test & get a PA Medical DOT certificate.
- Need personal handheld tools to do work on the job.
- Monday thru Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm (weekend work & overtime as needed).
- Traveling out of town occasionally for jobs/education on new products.
Pay Range & Fringe Benefits:
- $18hr to $28hr depending on experience
- PTO & Holiday Pay, Health Insurance, UPMC Dental Insurance, Metlife, 401K - matches up to 4%
Apply by emailing Candice Giel Brown: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.