This job is no longer accepting applications.
Banko Overhead Doors is seeking a Service Manager to join our team at our Tampa, FL corporate offices.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, hardworking, well organized professional who will manage the field Service Technicians for commercial and residential garage doors.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow for the service department and direct the service technicians' schedules and responsibilities.
- Perform work in field to quality control the work of your technicians.
- Manage continual improvement of service technicians including, but not limited to, motivation, new product training and positive review acquisition.
- Provide oversight during the new technician training process and observe the work of the service technicians assisting where required.
- Review and evaluate appropriate repair requirements for each job.
- Evaluate and ensure prior to commencement of work, that the appropriate tools and equipment are working and/or available.
- Determine if work need to be performed and identify the measures needed to assure approved services of product.
- Responsible for documenting the work to be performed and reviewing where needed with service technicians and/or customers.
- Responsible for overseeing the care and maintenance of equipment, tools and vehicles provided by Banko Overhead Doors.
- Represent Banko Doors with customers and present them in a professional manner.
- Oversee and direct the Service Technicians to ensure that an explanation of the work to be performed and work finished is provided including a complete description of operating functions, safety systems, operator controls and proper customer maintenance.
- Analyze, tracking and reporting of technician sales goals, departmental sales goals, etc.
- Ensure all contracting, reporting and documentation requirements are met.
Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Mechanical and electrical skills required.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the garage door or construction industry is preferred.
- Capable of analyzing and interpreting industry related regulations/journals.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to create and execute strategic plans.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively in an independent manner.
- Ability to develop customer and area specific marketing/sales growth plans.
- Exceptional verbal and written, and presentation skills.
- Can show strength in budget management and accountability.
- Ability to manage and solve difficult customer situations.
- Highly motivated self-starter who does not need heavy management.
- Daily travel throughout West and Central Florida.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
- Clean 3 year driving record required.
- Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required.
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive Benefits Package after 90 days
EOE. Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled.
To apply email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bank on the best!