GARAGE DOOR TECHNICIAN
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The more you work the more you earn! If you like to work outside independently with your hands, ProLift Garage Doors has a career waiting for you. Work independently installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining customers' garage doors in the Austin, TX area. If you are mechanically and technically inclined, this is a perfect job for you.
This position will be part of ProLift's Garage Door brand new operation in Austin,TX and will help drive the initial growth of the company. ProLift is looking for someone that can maintain strong communication with customers and delivering high-quality customer service. We are looking for individuals with garage door experience, are self-starters, and results focused.
ProLift will provide you a work vehicle you will take home to your residence, any tools that you do not already own, and fuel expenses.
Earning potential of $30K - $80K
Position is planned to start in February of 2021.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 2 years of relevant proven prior experience in a related field of garage door and opener service required.
- Must have ability to communicate with customer in an up-sell and solution-based conversation.
- High School Education
COMPETENCIES AND SKILL SET:
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Ability to move or lift 90 plus pounds.
- Ability to read and understand directions and instructions.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Comfortable with face-to-face customer interaction.
- Strong communication skills. Be able to drive customer service needed for 5-star service.
- Ability to communicate with homeowners, builders, and other trades professionally.
- Flexible Style ("do whatever it takes" approach).
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Able to work with hand and power tools.
- Assist in training new technicians or installers as needed.
- Responsible for safe driving of company vehicles.
- Responsible for safe work site, equipment, and truck.
- Assists in customer service issues.
- Present overview of options for services to customers.
- Reviews work orders for accuracy and completeness before departing to job site.
- Installs garage door openers and associated components.
- Other duties as assigned.
If interested, send your resume/interest to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.