GARAGE DOOR INSTALLATION SUBS
Williams Distributing of New Hudson, MI is looking for professional and motivated business partners to join their team as a garage door installation technician on a contract basis. Our partners earn an average of $1,200 per week, but as a contractor you can earn much more. If you want to work, we have the work!
Our partners must be professional and reliable. Garage door installation experience is a must.
Our work is all residential new construction, no messy teardowns and working around the homeowner's personal property.
- Install garage doors and openers at new construction - residential locations
- Handle service calls on garage doors and openers
- Dispatch, scheduling and warehousing
- Fasteners and other consumable items to install garage doors and openers
- Training on our products as well as best practices to insure you are efficient and able to maximize your time and make more money!
- Must provide own tools and truck
- Liability Insurance
Pay: Competitive rates by job, paid weekly
Other Requirements (DMV, background check, special skills, education etc.): Experience installing residential garage doors and openers is a must.
E-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Honesty, effort, attitude, respect, teamwork.