Residential & Commercial Garage Door Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The key role of the Berggren Door garage door technician is to consistently be able to provide exceptional work servicing and installing all components of garage door systems. They must provide exceptional customer service and ensure customer needs are met at all times.
- Technical Duties/Responsibilities
- Experience preferred, but willing to train for the right motivated individual
- Skills: Critical thinking/problem solving, take pride in good work, Communication
- Service all components of garage door systems. (Springs, track, sensors, garage door openers, cables, etc.)
- Install garage doors and all hardware to ensure a properly working system
- Program garage door openers to be able to (set limits, keypad buttons, wall button etc.)
The garage door industry is consistently throwing new problems at you. You must be able to adapt to new issues and tackle all the above tasks, as well as much more
- Sales/Communication Skills
- Be able to communicate with customers consistently with respect
- Be able to help customers understand the best approach for purchasing needed parts/material in terms of (part reliability, cost effectiveness for them, and overall look)
- Be able to communicate to management which parts/material must be ordered for jobs.
- Communicate with customers about Material Lead times.
- Prioritize a customer first mindset and ensure they are being taken care of as their needs are stated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.