Residential & Commercial Garage Door Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced installation technician to join our team of talented individuals. This job would consist of both commercial and residential installation of garage doors, entry doors, windows, and glazing/glass aluminum products.
This job would require around 45 to 50 hours per week with travel typically within 1 hour or less from our location. Home every night with pay to and from job sites. A great work environment that is very flexible with great variety at different projects/job locations.
- Construction experience is very helpful, but we are willing to train the right individual.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Good communication skills.
We offer the following salary/benefits:
- 100% paid health insurance premiums
- Competitive wages (compensation will be based on experience)
- Disability/life insurance coverage
- Company matched simple (401k) plan
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Company vehicle after training is done
- Provided uniforms/apparel
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Let us open doors for you!