Service/Install Department Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently looking for a Manager to oversee the process of service and installation of garage doors in the service territory. By developing and maintaining relationships with customers, installation and service crews, deliver world-class customer experience.
THE DEPARTMENTS CORE FUNCTIONS ARE:
• Answer incoming calls from customers regarding service and installation
• Schedule customer installation and service calls
• Dispatch installers/technician
• Inform installers/technicians of all project requirements
• Print and distribute work orders
• Coordinate with warehouse personnel to allow maximum time for proper staging and loading.
• Call customers to confirm scheduled installation and update as necessary
• Document labor hours, parts, completion status, technician notes
• Respond/Resolve to customers who report service and installation concerns
• Maintain communications with the sales staff to ensure smooth installations
• Complete closeout paperwork and submit for billing
General Supervisory Roles of the Manager
• Manage hours to maximize output and increase revenues
• Train and develop coverage within the department to run effectively through vacations and personal days
• Improve skills of technical resources to create a pipeline of people prepared to perform Service and Installations
• Develop and Utilize subcontractors to perform installs to meet customers’ needs
• Hold self and employees accountable to high standards of service and integrity
• Plan and provide regular Safety Meetings
• Manage the daily schedules of support staff
• Provide direction set goals and train personnel to maximize their effectiveness
• Minimum 4-5 years managing people in a fast-paced environment
• 2-years experience as a dispatcher/coordinator preferably in the garage door industry
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous demands and works well under pressure.
• Ability to think fast and make decisions.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
• Ability to overcome objections, solve problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Must pass a criminal background check
Based on the needs of the business schedule may vary from 7:00am – 6:00pm Monday – Friday, occasional meetings after 5:00pm that you may have to attend
We offer competitive wages, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), 401k, health, vision, dental and life insurance.
Salary based on experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.