Garage Door Technician
MyHome Garage Doors is the highest rated garage door repair company. We are looking for experienced technicians and installers. We are committed to providing our customers the best service available.
As a service technician you will be an integral part of our team. Your duties will include the repair of residential garage doors/openers as a technician and the installation of garage doors/openers if you are an installer. You can be a Hybrid of both skills to mix it up if you have the experience. Commercial Experience is welcome as well
Qualified applicants should possess:
* An exceptional work ethic
* A strong attendance record
* Ability to deliver superior customer service
* A commitment to maintaining high quality standards
* A clean driving record
* Ability to pass background check
* Ability to lift 75 lbs
We will consider training the right person, but we prefer experienced at this time.
* Location: Charlotte, Sarasota, Tampa, St Pete
* Starting Base Salary at 36,400.00 first 90 days, then 41,600.00 and/or
* We Offer 20% Commission on Net, you will be paid whatever is higher "Salary or
Comm". Paid Weekly on Fridays
* You will be an employee W-2 with Workman's Comp.
* You will earn 1-week paid vacation a year and after 3 years 2 weeks paid vacation
* We will supply you a work truck that you will take home each night. You must be
able to park it at your residence. Being a service business there is a lot of
windshield time. If traffic angers you, or your quick to anger then this is not for you.
We are a drama free shop and don't desire to waste our time on it.
Please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
941-216-0042 to discuss the opportunity. Your interest will be kept confidential.
Your application has been successfully submitted.