Technical Support Technician
Miller Edge, Inc. is seeking a Electrical Technician Support, has the ability to work on a team and communicate well with others. Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction. Must have an eye for de tail and enjoy researching and solving technical issues. Have the ability to communicate with customers on products and understand the technical relationship with internal and external customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Test returned equipment to confirm or determine failure.
· Provide product support for customer’s phone, email, and web-based support requests.
· Provide high levels of support for customers via phone/Email/Web.
· Act as an escalation point for advanced support cases working to replicate and test reported issues.
· Documenting test results and support cases to a high level of detail.
· Rapidly learn new technology.
· Prioritize and manage multiple tasks while remaining detail oriented.
· Proactively provide timely and accurate communication of issue status and resolution to the customer.
· Accurately and professionally document all communication with the customer using Airtable.
· Distributors/Customers/installers: provide telephone troubleshooting/diagnostic assistance for common operational field technical issues during installation and service.
· Manufacturing operations: When needed, examine returned electronic devices to evaluate their failure modes. Provide technical support to our suppliers with regards to receiving, testing and functionality of electronic subassemblies for production assembly and final shipment to our customers. Develop assembly and layout drawings for manufacturing based on Sales order requirements.
· Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
· Collaborate with Marketing department or other personnel to develop product specification sheets and instructions.
Other Duties as assigned.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HRA Reimbursement, 401K, and AFLAC
Your application has been successfully submitted.