This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hayward Assistant Manager Job Requirements/Responsibilities:
- Garage Door Specialists is a fast-paced garage door distribution center, which will require the Assistant Manager to be "hands on".
- Assistant manager must be flexible to working inside & out, in the warehouse lifting & loading up to 50 lbs.
- This job requires some physical work (be prepared to get dirty sometimes)
- Understanding customers' needs and a problem solver.
- Replying to main office emails with an immediate response, either acknowledgment, receipt or answer.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Increase sales month to month
- Conduct weekly safety meetings.
- Communicating daily absences, tardiness, time-off by all employees.
- Greeting customers and taking orders.
- Processing payments.
- Assisting customers with queries and providing solutions quickly.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to inform and increase sales.
- Following up on orders to prevent delay and frustration.
- Updating the product inventory.
- Cleaning the customer area during quiet times to ensure a neat appearance.
- Ensuring that each customer leaves the store satisfied.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Ensure unique carts get emptied & returned after and during each delivery.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties.
- Maintaining supplies, weekly orders of stock to Sacramento before Thursday @ 12:00 pm.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Quickbooks knowledge
- Military Experience a plus
- Spanish is a plus but not necessary
- Characteristics we are looking for: Team Leader, Self Starter, Self Motivated, Positive Attitude, Proactive and Outgoing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Garage Door Specialists