COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Apple Door Systems has been in business since 1973 and is a well established leader in the door business. We are looking to add a mechanically inclined person with experience in the construction industry to install, service, and/or repair commercial sectional doors, rolling steel doors and door operators.
- Work independently to install and/or repair a wide range of commercial doors and operating systems.
- Install quality products and provide professional services for commercial customers.
- Track and maintain organized paperwork and records of work performed daily.
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties.
We reward your hard work, dedication and successes:
- Competitive base salary/hourly rate
- Available overtime
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and uniform allowances
- Vacation and Personal Days
- 6 paid Holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Ability to lift 75 pounds over your head
- Minimum of 1-3 years of construction experience required
- Must possess valid driver’s license and pass drug screen test
- Be able to excel in a team environment
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested please apply online, or submit contact Tony Tillman via email or apply in person at our Showroom located at 300 N. Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake Va 23320 (no phone calls please).