Territory Sales Representative
Are you someone that wants to control your destiny? Are you a Hunter and a Closer? Do you get excited about having unlimited earning potential? Are you tired of working for a company where your skills are undervalued?
If so, We Want You!
At DuraServ, we are one of the main distributors of major commercial door and dock manufacturers in the industry. Therefore, we aspire to be the most trusted provider in the industry. Since opening the doors in 2001, our secret to sustaining continual growth has been our culture, which is focused on taking great care of every customer, treating employees well and with respect, and being “first and best” in all markets servicing our customers.
The primary focus of the Sales Representative is to win new sales, further develop sales territory as well as maintain and build current and future relationships with our clients. The role will also serve as a consultant to customers by using technical product knowledge of overhead door and dock leveler lines.
If are up for This challenge, Read the Following :
What you can expect to do
- Manage existing accounts, promote and sell products and service upgrades
- Build and maintain customer relationships, achieve or exceed sales objectives, and serve as a technical consultant to customers
- Develop and rapidly grow your exclusive sales territory through cold calling and familiarity with local market conditions and competitor dynamics
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of overhead doors, dock levelers and associated equipment
- Provide estimates for all regular work and repair; understand service contracts in broad term
Skills we are seeking
- Desire to compete and win
- Motivated to control own destiny
- Excitement over unlimited earning potential
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Motivation to be successful in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Possesses a strong and resilient work ethic
- Ability to generate internal and external stakeholder interest
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Continuous training and development program
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match
The company benefits include life insurance, short and long-term disability
We partnered with companies and have discounts for our employees
My Personal Health Assistant program for a healthier you
Equal is Greater
At DuraServ, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. Our diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our employees, customers and community stakeholders from every background.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Equal Opportunity is the law, and DuraServ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DuraServ is the leading service provider in the loading dock, door and equipment industry.