The Service Technician is responsible for maximizing client satisfaction by providing safe, world-class technical repairs, installation and maintenance. The Service Technician is responsible for efficient and effective time management while providing troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance and installation of loading dock equipment, commercial doors and warehouse equipment.
- Prefer at least 1 year of work experience in skilled labor, trades, welding or similar environments
- Class A Driver’s License, or ability to obtain Class A
- Experience driving a forklift and/or ability to become forklift certified
- High mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work 7 am – 4:30 pm M-F
- Willingness to travel and work occasional odd-hours and/or weekends to meet client needs and for educational opportunities, occasional overnights, available for emergency service calls as needed
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials, sometimes in small and/or confined spaces.
- Maintain accident and incident free, safe, courteous and conscientious driving record
- Must be able to lift at least 100 pounds and able to work from heights of 20 to 100’
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Service Technician consist of but are not limited to:
- Efficiently and safely make repairs and identify proactive preventative maintenance needs on equipment (doors, docks, restraints, etc.)
- Provide expert advice and recommendations to clients while onsite to exceed their needs
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Properly weld equipment that we service and install at a certified standard
- Troubleshoot electrical control wiring issues
- Performs work at a level which will uphold our lifetime guarantee on workmanship (when applicable) while remaining within the scope of the work
- Communicates with scheduler/dispatcher as required throughout the day (maintains schedule adherence)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Docks. Doors. Done Right. For Life.