Commercial Garage Door Technician/Installer
We are looking for a full time Commercial Garage Installer/Technician. Job requires installation and service of Commercial door and operator products. The applicant will interact on a regular basis with the customer/contractor. Applicant will drive a company vehicle so a valid driver's licenses with a clean driving record is required. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Previous experience installing and servicing commercial overhead doors and operators preferred.
- Physically able to lift and maneuver up to 75lbs.
- Must be willing to work in inclement weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, etc).
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Have your own standard tools of the trade
Full time postition Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm Occasional on-call emergency work
Pay is dependent on experience and qualifications.
We offer competitive wages, benefits including health insurance, long term and short term disability insurance, Company matched Simple IRA retirement, jean and steel toe boot allowance, and company shirts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.