******$1000 Sign-On Bonus (Mid-Sr. Level Experience)******
******$500 Sign-On Bonus (Entry-Mid Level Experience)******
Carriage House Door, a BMD company, is looking for a CNC Operator to join our team!! If you are a team player who takes pride in building a high-quality product, check out this opportunity!
Carriage House Door Company is 100% employee owned! Become an employee owner today!
Carriage House Door Company is a leader in the custom garage door manufacturing industry and an employee-owned company. We are seeking a Customer Support Specialist with knowledge of AutoCad dimensional drawings that have the ability and skills to assist in drawings, customer service, order tracking and processing the unique and custom-designed garage doors that meet our customers’ expectations of quality and craftsmanship. This position requires a high level of quality.
General knowledge of basic construction methodologies and practices, or the ability to comprehend and apply these requirements is required. If you are a team player who takes pride in building a high-quality product, check out this opportunity! We offer a competitive benefits package including two retirement plans.
This position will handle made-to-order high-end luxury garage doors, gateways, entryways and shutter orders. As the primary point of contact for service requests, this position uses extensive product and process knowledge to respond to homeowner, architect, builder and salesperson's requests for technical product, in order to provide timely and courteous service solutions.
Job responsibilities include:
Communicate issues or suggestions for improvements and assist in the creation, implementation, and documentation of procedures and processes that optimize accuracy and efficiency in processing CAD drawings, assistance requests, and general customer support. CAD Tech/Millwork experience preferred.
· Entry level CNC Operator experience
- Read a tape measure accurately and effectively
· Read and understand work instructions
· Strive to achieve performance measures and established goals and action plans, through measured performance data
· Putty and fill nail and staple holes and any defects as needed
· Ability to identify the various types of plywood
· Ability to identify defects in plywood, luan, and frames
· Operate nail and staple guns, and hand router accurately and efficiently
· Assemble cores to meet CAD drawing specifications for accuracy and quality
· Assemble cores in a timely manner to achieve production requirements
· Sand the back of the doors to meet expectations
· Cut and install insulation
· Communicate issues or suggestions for improvements
· Maintain a clean and organized environment
· Adhere to safety specifications
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned
Our qualifications for this position include:
· High school graduate or equivalent
· 1 year work experience reading and understanding AutoCAD dimensional drawings, basic CNC operator and material handling, preferably with windows or in the building products, millwork, or construction industry.
· High School Diploma
· Ability to read CAD drawings
- Knowledge of equipment or tools (hand drill, hand router, table saw, hammer, punch, screwdrivers, staple and nail guns)
· Able to pass drug test and background check
What’s in it for you?
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
Carriage House Door (CHD) is an employee-owned (ESOP) and was established in 1999. Over the years, our craftsmen have developed a unique depth of understanding of the characteristics and inherent architecture potential of a variety of woods, metals, and composite materials. This knowledge has allowed us to create truly unique doors not found anywhere else and can stand the tests of time. Our experience is a diverse range of installation environments ensures the greatest possible performance of every Carriage House Door design. To learn more, check out https://www.carriagedoor.com
BMD, Inc and Companies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. BMD, Inc makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Carriage House Door Company