Woodworking - Willing to Train!
******$1000 Sign-On Bonus (Mid-Sr. Level Experience) ******
******$500 Sign-On Bonus (Entry-Mid Level Experience) ******
Carriage House Door, a BMD company, is looking for a Cabinet and Door Builder to join our team!! If you are a team player who takes pride in building a high-quality product, check out this opportunity!
Carriage House Door Company is 100% employee owned! Become an employee owner today!
This position, based at our Old Fort, NC production facility, requires the ability to construct doors in a timely fashion while maintaining a high level of quality. General knowledge of basic construction methodologies and practices, or the ability to comprehend and apply these requirements is required. If you are a team player who takes pride in building a high-quality product, check out this opportunity! We offer a competitive benefits package including two retirement plans.
- Build doors to meet CAD drawing specifications for accuracy and quality
- Distinguish various species (types) of wood
- Carpentry, Cabinet and Door Builder experience
- Read a tape measure accurately and effectively
- Identify and repair defects in wood and plywood
- Adhere to safety specifications
- Able to satisfactorily pass a background check, physical and drug test
- Lift 50-60 lbs. frequently bend, squat
- Frequently climb with the use of a step to approximately four feet
- Work on knees for extended periods of time
What we offer:
- Paid time off, Health insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, Retirement plan and Referral program
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BMD, Inc and Companies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. BMD, Inc makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Carriage House Door Company