Carriage House Door, a BMD company, is looking for a Cabinet and Door Builder to join our team!! If you are a team player who takes pride in building a high-quality product, check out this opportunity!
Carriage House Door Company is 100% employee owned! Become an employee owner today!
Carriage House Door Company is a leader in the custom garage door manufacturing industry, and we pride ourselves in meeting customer expectations. The production associate is responsible for the knowledge and application of most processes, within the sheeting department. General knowledge of basic construction methodologies and practices or the ability to comprehend and apply these requirements are mandatory. Candidates should be a team player and be able to adhere to a continuous improvement environment.
- Read a tape measure accurately and effectively
- Read and understand work instructions
- Strive to achieve performance measures and established goals and action plans, through measured performance data
- Putty and fill nail and staple holes and any defects as needed
- Ability to identify the various types of plywood
- Ability to identify defects in plywood, luan, and frames
- Operate nail and staple guns, and hand router accurately and efficiently
- Assemble cores to meet CAD drawing specifications for accuracy and quality
- Assemble cores in a timely manner to achieve production requirements
- Sand the back of the doors to meet expectations
- Cut and install insulation
- Communicate issues or suggestions for improvements
- Maintain a clean and organized environment
- Adhere to safety specifications
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
BMD, Inc and Companies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. BMD, Inc makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Carriage House Door Company