Carpenter - Cabinet and Door Builder
******$1000 Sign-On Bonus (Mid-Sr. Level Experience)******
******$500 Sign-On Bonus (Entry-Mid Level Experience)******
Carriage House Door, a BMD company, is looking for a Cabinet and Door Builder to join our team!! If you are a team player who takes pride in building a high-quality product, check out this opportunity!
Carriage House Door Company is 100% employee owned and is a leader in the custom garage door manufacturing industry, and an employee owned company located in Kansas City, KS.
- Build doors to meet CAD drawing specifications for accuracy and quality
- Build cabinets and doors to specifications
- Carpentry experience
- Visualize the completed product and apply forward thinking to achieve the desired result of the project
- Distinguish various species (types) of wood
- Read a tape measure accurately and effectively
- Identify and repair defects in wood and plywood
- Assemble doors in a timely manner to achieve production requirements
- Communicate issues or suggestions for improvements
- Maintain a clean and organized environment
- Adhere to safety specifications
- Able to satisfactorily pass a background check, physical and drug test
· Lift 50-60 lbs.
· Frequently bend, squat
· Frequently climb with the use of a step to approximately four feet
· Work on knees for extended periods of time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BMD, Inc and Companies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. BMD, Inc makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Carriage House Door Company