Residential Service Technician
ProLift Garage Doors seeks experienced Repair Technician to perform installations, service, and repairs for the greater Denton, TX area. If you have prior experience working as a repair technician or in a comparable position and seek a full-time position, please apply.
- Repair various types of garage doors and openers
- Products, buildings and applications differ case by case; the candidate must be able to choose best solutions for each application as it pertains to safety, functionality and performance.
- The Repair Technician will also troubleshoot, repair and perform periodic maintenance on new and existing equipment
- Previous experience servicing/installing garage doors - knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment and supplies used in the residential garage door service
- Mechanical aptitude – knowledge and skilled in using various hand and power tools
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and general public
- Team player; strong collaboration skills
- Be a self-starter with the ability to operate without direct supervision at all times.
- Must have valid drivers' license with good driving record and be insurable
- Basic math and legible handwriting
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1 years of experience that would provide the skills and abilities that is necessary to complete the job.
Requires frequently: Standing, lifting of 50 lbs., Carrying 50 lbs., walking, pushing, stooping, climbing, bending, crouching, crawling, reaching above and below shoulder level; full use of hands, good finger dexterity, lifting from floor to waist and twisting of torso. Also includes working in cramped garages, on ladders, and with power tools and perform manual labor in outside environment, exposed to heat, sun, high humidity, rain and other adverse weather conditions.
- Residential Garage Door Service/Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Local Garage Door Repair Experts