Overhead Door Company of Atlanta, a DH Pace Company, Inc., aspires to hire Installers and Technicians, who are mechanically inclined with experience in the construction industry to install, service or repair overhead and garage doors and door operators. If you would like to speak to a member of the recruiting team, please call 800-507-0023.
- Work independently to install and/or repair a wide range of doors and operating systems.
- Install or service quality products and provide professional services for commercial and residential customer base.
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submit in a timely manner
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
We reward your hard work, dedication and successes:
- Competitive base salary-Top Pay for Experienced Installers and Technicians!
- Available overtime
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, as well as 401(k) with matching
- Company vehicle after training
- 10 days of paid time off and 16 days after your first year work anniversary
- 6 paid Holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Your health and wellness is important to us – Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment
- Ability to lift 75 pounds over your head
- Minimum of 1-3 years of construction experience required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Customer Service oriented
Overhead Door Company of Atlanta is a DH Pace Company. DH Pace offers organizational stability, has healthy revenues and continues grow, which are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. A few facts about our company:
- Over 90 years in business
- Tenured senior leadership team
- 2016 sales in excess of $350MM
- Geographically growing; in over 35 offices
For more about us, visit www.OverheadDoorAtlanta.com