Residential Garage Door Installer
Metro Garage Doors, Inc. is one of the most trusted names in the industry, is looking for reliable, motivated, hard-working service technicians and installers. No experience is required as we provide PAID training.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
· Salary is piecework.
· Medical, Dental and Vision after 90 days
· Company vehicle
· Flexible (non-paid) vacation
· Overtime pay on hourly work
· Opportunities for advancement
· Administrative support and helpful management/technical assistance as necessary
· Must be available to work some Saturdays
· Must have (and maintain) a clean, safe driving record.
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communications.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to safely lift 65+ pounds over your head and climbing ladders
· Mechanical and electrical experience preferred
· Enjoy the mental challenge of being able to trouble shoot to solve customer needs
· Customer Service oriented
· Must Pass Drug Test and Background Check
· Your own hand and power tools
· Service, repair, and installation of garage doors and components
· Have personable manner and ability to establish customer rapport and trust.
· Mechanical aptitude, including skill in using a variety of hand power tools, accurately read a tape measure, and interpreting equipment manuals.
· Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
· Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
· Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
· Ability to use a tablet
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Required)
Metro Garage Doors, Inc.