Wade Door Services, a DH Pace Company, Inc., aspires to hire Commercial Entry Door Technicians who are mechanically and technically inclined with experience in the construction, electronics or automatics industry, to service and repair Commercial Entryway and automatic doors and door hardware.
- Work independently to repair and service a wide range of doors and operating systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complex malfunctions.
- Provide professional services to an array of customers.
- Travel to various job sites.
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submit in a timely manner.
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
We reward your hard work, dedication and successes:
- Competitive base salary, with top pay for experienced or AAADM certified technicians
- Available overtime
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, as well as 401(k) with matching
- Company Vehicle provided after completion of training
- Company paid certification
- 10 days of paid time off, and 16 days after your first year work anniversary
- 6 paid Holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Your health and wellness is important to us – Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment
- Ability to lift 75 pounds over your head
- Minimum of 1-3 years of electrical and construction experience required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Customer Service oriented
Wade Door Services, is a DH Pace Company. DH Pace offers organizational stability, has healthy revenues and continues grow, which are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. A few facts about our company:
- Over 90 years in business
- Tenured senior leadership team
- 2016 sales in excess of $350MM
- Geographically growing; in over 35 offices
For more about us, visit www.dhpace.com