Residential and Commerical Door Technician / Installer
Auburn Door Systems, an industry leader in garage door installation and repair, seeks an ambitious Residential and Commercial Technician to join our growing organization. If you are mechanically inclined, like to work with your hands, work independently, work outside, then Auburn Door Systems has a career waiting for you installing and repairing residential and commercial garage and overhead doors in the Auburn and Columbus area.
- Installing and repairing garage doors, operators, and associated components
- Safely operating company vehicles
- Maintaining a safe and clean job site and company vehicle
- Effectively communicating with customers and management
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Clean Driving Record
- Relevant proven prior experience in a related field of garage door and opener service, construction, framing, HVAC or related field preferred.
- Ability to work Full-Time Schedule
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to work entire shift on feet
- Ability to move or lift 70 plus pounds.
- Ability to read and understand directions and instructions.
- Flexible, “do whatever it takes” approach
- Comfortable with piece-rate or hourly pay.
If you’re committed, dependable, and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you! We offer attractive compensation with a full range of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid holidays and PTO; and a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% company match
*At Auburn Door Systems, Equal Talent Will Always Get Equal Opportunity/ Drug-Free Workplace / Background Checks Required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Door hanging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations