Dh Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire mechanically inclined individuals with experience in the construction business who possess a good work ethic to become skilled residential door installers and/or technicians.
- Install and/or repair a wide range of commercial door and door hardware including: roll up doors also known as dock doors, dock equipment, high speed rolling doors, commercial entry doors, and automatic pedestrian doors.
- Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
- Minimum of two (2) years of mechanical and electrical experience required
- Welding experience preferred but not required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Enjoy the mental challenge of being able to trouble shoot to solve customer needs
- Customer Service oriented
We set the tone for success:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders who will invest time in teaching our service based sales business model
- A hands-on approach to “learning by doing” as you come into our organization and are exposed to the various products, services and customers
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
- And More!
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening, background check and E-Verify. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran AA VEVRAA Federal Contractor.